My sessions consist of a light warm up, sun salutations, asana practice, restorative stretches and a blissful savasana floating in the silk hammock.
Both beginners and more advanced students are welcome to my classes, I offer beginner intro classes and advanced classes regularly.
Ready to fly? Take your yoga practice to the next level with the support of the aerial silk hammock!
For my upcoming classes please visit my events page.
Aerial Yin Yoga
Different Yin yoga poses stimulate and remove blockages in the myofascial meridians in the body, which in turn balances the body’s internal organs and systems.
In a Yin Yoga class, often different props are used to support the deep relaxation of the body, while in this gentle aerial class the aerial silk is our prop, set low to the ground.
We hold each pose for 2-5 minutes, deeply stretching our bodies on the connective tissue/fascia level. This practice enhances mobility and deep relaxation, while healing and regenerating body and soul.
Both beginner and advanced yogis can benefit from this class and are welcome to join.
- It is important that you wear a T-shirt covering your armpits while doing aerial yoga, for hygienic reasons.
- Please wear long, tight pants that protect your legs and knees.
- Please avoid sharp zippers, buttons, hairclips and jewellery.
- Aerial yoga is not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Inverted poses are not suitable for those with high blood pressure and eye problems.
- Please avoid any heavy meals at least 2 hours prior to the class.
- We practice bare feet, without socks for a safe grip.
- Please always first watch the teacher’s demonstration, then practice a move.
- In case of dizziness or nausea stop exercising, rest and inform the teacher immediately.